A Publication of Tikkun International®,
Tents of Mercy & Revive Israel

September 2012 Vol 21, No 9
Tikkun Ministries | Bookstore | Donate | Feedback

  Daniel Juster: There is ultimately one people of God, but within that one people is the ethnic, racial and social diversity of many peoples that still preserve the cultural varieties loved by God.
  Moshe Morrison: An iceberg is treacherous because only about 10% of it can be seen above the surface of the water. The remaining 90% is submerged. This is why we so desperately need Yeshua. He can see what is hidden to us. And because He carries the key of David, He locks doors that are not expedient for us to enter and instead unlocks doors that will bless His people and further the kingdom of God.
  Leora Mazurovsky: The volunteers make our camp more than a congregational network camp. They connect us to the wider body of believers, serving our community with 'practical love' and introducing the children to the concept of an international family of faith.
  Youval Yanai and Ben Ari: Our ability to take dominion correctly over the creation reflects the degree to which we are fulfilling our calling in God's image. Dealing with creation is a test of our own image and spiritual condition. How do we appear as reflected in creation's mirror?

All Scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicted, are taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

Subscribe to the Revive Israel weekly e-mail update
Visit the main Tikkun website

Request a paper copy of this issue
Switch to receiving just an email newsletter in future
Switch to receiving paper copies of the newsletter in future
Remove me from the e-mail Newsletter distribution
Follow us on Facebook!
Did you enjoy these articles?
Please let us know what you think or if you would like to comment on the material:

Tikkun International®, Inc. is not affiliated with TIKKUN magazine, the Institute for Labor and Mental Health, or Rabbi Michael Lerner.